RMX 100% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

I understand your point, but to be honest I don't think the...

1. 1,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1005
    Some companies do and some companies don't most of them just will give an update throughout the drilling program. Eg: Visible gold.. Witch would not surprise me.
    The company released a very detailed announcement on the 8th clearly stating the drilling would basically start the following week.
    I understand your point, but to be honest I don't think the announcement could have been any clearer. Why would they bring out a following announcement a few weeks later stating exactly what they have stated in the previous announcement. Would seem a little unprofessional I think.
    Yes I agree, I work for BHP and there can be unsuspected delays. It is more a delay that would require an announcement.

While we're chatting I'll just raise the point of communication with the company. You have to understand that a lot of these smaller and shelf mining companies simply operate out of a shared office space designed to cater for multiple companies for cost saving purposes. they are a contracted office facilities so when you contact the secretary or the office you are contacting basically a messageing service company. in fact one of my other investments share this exact service and contact details SLZ (Sultan resources) to highlight my point Jeremy King is the chairman for both Red Mountain and Sultan and among other companies.
    I know people have these grand ideas of what these companies are.. but most of these specky micro stocks and nothing more than a couple of blokes in a Ute...
    rest assured if we hit some decent grades things will change very quickly.
    personally I'm very happy with my investment in RMX
    Enjoy your Sunday everybody, I'm spending mine in the beautiful Whitsundays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $6.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4.485K 2.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 18741481 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134884173 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.