RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

100% confident is a big call Dude.. I'm a somewhat more cautious...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    100% confident is a big call Dude.. I'm a somewhat more cautious trader,

Accumulation and dispersion both chart very consistently at this point. Of concern for me presently is the double top of 0.017, the fact we minimally hit 0.17 today, albeit on reasonably solid volume (for the day).

The fact that we have jumped 100% in 3 weeks could be a pump and dump based on pending "news" excitement harnessing,

Currently demonstrating solid floor and ceiling support/s at the 0.014 & 0.017 levels

Im still not convinced, thus my hold sentiment, you really can never be with theses types of "miners" but a breakout with good numbers at 0.019 or a fall to 0.012 (all pre-news/announcements of substance) is going to be telling, but the reality is we are small fish in someone else's pond, pros want your money they'll get it, feed the tank with enough cash to indicate what we all want to see then BAM.

Ergo, capital preservation is always numero uno..

Ive been in and out of RMX for nigh on 10 years, always found it a tradable stock, if I or anyone was playing long with RMX its a hell of a LONG game... In this time for 0.012, so I have some margin to play with and stop loss is as always set to detonate.(not at 0.012...)

Just my 0.014 cents

All the best, J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.