BML 0.00% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

What can we do as investors to help the companies we invest in ?

1. 1,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    I received a call last night from Simon Noon and we talked for nearly an hour until 6.45pm WA time and it was quite enlightening and shows Simon is working long hours for the company cause.
    It is very evident that the MRE is a game changer and with measured and indicated resources of 20.8 Million tonnes this provides high confidence and will be very significant in the eyes of analysts and large investors which is ultimately what we need to take the company to the next level.
    It was very apparent that Simon has his hands full with the MRE and now the PFS and all the various responsibilities of the MD and being a small company they don't have the same human resources that the big companies have so he only has a limited amount of time that he can devote in a day to promoting the company to investors, analysts etc.
    We talked about investor relations and how the story has taken on a new dimension with the latest MRE and we now have a story that should be of much greater interest than before for analysts, brokers and investors alike that have an interest in resource and precious metals stocks but the only issue becomes finding more hours in the day so the vital marketing can be conducted to bring on board new investors and spread the word.

This got me thinking about how we as investors could play our part to help make this company successful by spreading the word as individuals about the company to associates, friends , brokers etc so that the word gets out there far and wide about the great progress Pacifico is making towards bringing Sorby Hills to production.
    A lot of the uncertainty and risk has been removed from this exciting project in a tier 1 jurisdiction with a tier 1 JV partner in Henan Yuguang, and the company scored big when it secured the services of highly experienced and successful Gary Comb to lead the project funding, development and operations for Sorby Hills and it is just a matter of letting people know the company exists and has a significant lead and silver resource and there are very few options for investing in silver on the ASX and in particular very few that are working towards production like Pacifico Minerals is, some of the ASX silver companies in particular do have a resource bank in the ground but limited prospects of mining it until silver prices are significantly higher which presents a point of difference for Pacifico compared to other silver stocks.

If we are talking to people we can always point them in the direction of the hot copper Pacifico pages if they show any interest and want more info and also towards the company itself.

I know this is what the company is there to do but with limited resources and no dedicated investor relations staff there is an opportunity for individual investors to make a contribution if they want to, towards making this company successful.

I would be interested to know investors thoughts and ideas on how we can help spread the word about the company to potential investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11840 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 43207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.