BML 0.00% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

What can we do as investors to help the companies we invest in ?, page-3

1. 13,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2510
    Great post. As shareholders we are owners, PMY is ours, and we all need to take an active interest in helping the Company and MARKETING and PROMOTION is one area we can all participate in. HOT Copper and Social Network platforms have given us a MEANS to communicate directly to the public that we have never had before and we should utilize it to the maximum extent possible.

Some Ideas from me -

PROMOTE PMY on and throughout HOT COPPER - each time we make a thread or comment it gets posted on the home page and can attract attention

PROMOTE PMY on any platform that you are active on and bring them to HOT COPPER - Twitter, facebook, 8kun, **, email etc.

If you have personal contacts in legacy media or broking houses etc. etc. promote there as well.
    Touquoy and ffxssj are correct - we have a great story to tell and we should use the market momentum in our favour always.

We may in fact be the only Australian Ag play that can be funded and built at present to take advantage of the Ag market precisely because the MINE IS OUTSTANDINGLY ECONOMIC ON THE Pb STORY ALONE.

USE Facts and present with -

GRAPHS, IMAGES, TABLES to present KEY MESSAGES over and over and over. Repeat, Repeat, Repeat. Every shareholder will have a unique perspective and skills that are valuable to message existing investors and new comers.

PMY right now is a bona fide, once in a lifetime opportunity and we should feel confident and proud to promote it on its merits. Always be positive and constructive with everyone who comes to this board, any eyes can be those of a new investor.

RIGHT Metals, Right Place, Right time.

V
    Last edited by Verily1: 03/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11840 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 43207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.