BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Well fellow shareholders, we have had our so called independent...

1. 281 Posts.
    Well fellow shareholders, we have had our so called independent expert report & low and behold it lines up with the boards recommendation.
    The ACCC investigation has restarted with additional info from the parties -
    http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/1012692
    What the info is I do not know, probably the IE report.
    For the life of me I cannot see how the regulators can pass this as a fit & fair offer!.
    As a single shareholder it is impossible to block the big guys but somehow I think I am not the only one out there that is to put it bluntly very unhappy about the change of stance of the board in recommending this offer.
    I cannot help but think that there is a hell of a lot more to this than we have been informed of & one cannot get the information required to come to the same conclusion as the board & the IE.
    WE NEED FULL DISCLOSURE. But we are not going to get it!
    The story that the markets have changed is crap!.
    The story that the unproven reserves might not happen is crap!
    If the company has stopped drilling as has been reported on this site then that act is not going to help the angst of the shareholders in any way.
    I am now a complete sceptic of the whole board & the only conclusion I can come to is that they are being paid to get this deal over the line.
    The quick ones converted their .50c options & will make millions from them. The other staff with the $2 & so options will miss out - bad luck hey.
    I does not matter the board have got their money sorted!
    The full resources of the BOW marketing machine is now focused on making sure they have enough votes to get this through. It seems bloody minded in the extreme.
    I urge all shareholders that can to attend the meeting next week & voice an opinion LOUD & CLEAR that this is unacceptable from the board that we voted in to sell us out for their gain.
    VOTE NO TO ALL & send a message to the board - even though I feel the vote will be rigged & a waste of time.
    I am open to all opinions on what courses of action are open to us other that the usual suck it up sell out & move on.
    The worst thing for me is that I really trusted the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.