CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Why are people acting like this company is going bust!They are...

1. 1,950 Posts.
    Why are people acting like this company is going bust!
    They are making money, how much hopefully we will see soon.
    Maybe they were a little in over there heads and set some goals that were not achievable and could have learnt now.
    Maybe things don't run as smooth in south Africa like they do everywhere else, with out doing under the table deals.

As holders we just don't know the truth and cannot see the cash/profit side of things at the moment so how we are judging is just guessing.

Maybe they are dogs and milking us but either way give them the next 6months and it should tell us a lot.
    They should need the funding by then and should even be reporting properly in 6months time.

Is the market slamming them due to delays, dodgyness, or global crisis or capital raising and dilutions we will never know.
    So i guess if people wanna slam them it is just guessing and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Ps, I am sitting on a loss like 99% of us holders and cannot see a reason to sell just yet and I am even considering buying more next week, with the botswanna results due who knows how it will run.

Good luck holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.