GHY 1.16% $1.28 gold hydrogen limited

What can we expect from Ramsay flow rates?, page-6

1. 2 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Of course, I agree. The answer is, I don't know about hiw they established tge figure, but with access to data on more than 30 old drills they may have had something to go on, perhaps not..

This play is high risk of course and there is much uncertainty even for those experienced O&G guys. CEO for instance posted that he thought the prorosity wouldn't be good enough judging by the logs, but the management seem to disagree on that. It's no good judging this play on O&G physics imo because H2 physics are substantially different. H2 is one eighth the vapour density of Natural Gas for instance. H2 molecules are so small they will even seep metal. As CEO alluded to, Water can be the nemesis of Natural Gas flow. But take H2 down to 1000 mtrs and it can mix or charge fresh water to the tune of 3 cubic metres of H2 to one cubic metre of water. So at 1000 metres down, all you would be getting is 100% water but at the surface you get 25% water and 75% H2. This maybe why they got H2 at the surface on every level tested. It's a new world of exploration we are looking at here and we are all guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.015(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $98.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.32 $1.28 $115.3K 89.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1223 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 10132 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.