NAG 18.2% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

On 2/2/23, JetBlue posted that Big Cindi was definitely Mike...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    On 2/2/23, JetBlue posted that Big Cindi was definitely Mike Trumbull, the Executive Chairman of NAG. JB's post was clearly designed to cause MT harm and/or embarrassment and was voluntarily removed by JB a few days later, probably after some discussion with the Mods.

I have been unable to respond to this rubbish until now because of suspension. In the meantime, it was pleasing to note JB's admission in his post that my suspicion as to his true identity was correct.

I contacted MT when writing this response and amongst other things, he stated that he has NEVER posted anything on Hot Copper AND NEVER WILL so nobody should EVER accuse him of doing so.

For my part, given recent developments, I am increasingly confident of NAG's future and assert that MT is almost entirely responsible for this. He confirmed that he is really enjoying NAG's current progress and HAS NO INTENTION OF RETIRING UNTIL HE IS READY and certainly not when JetBlue thinks he should.

Happy Days

P.S.
    • Being the forgiving soul that he is, MT says he is happy to receive a meaningful apology from JetBlue at any time.
    • I live on the Gold Coast and MT lives in Melbourne; another point of diffence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $8.935K 687.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 84429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.