NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

You make a good point Manx, his credibility is hanging by a...

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    You make a good point Manx, his credibility is hanging by a thread. I'm pretty sure the man himself has no idea of this, as his self-awareness is pretty well non existent.

But making an emotional decision could be self-destructive if it misses what could be a reasoned logical conclusion.

The fundamentals of NAGs are still good imo and while they don't justify an SP of 30c atm, they also don't justify an SP of 6.6c. The current SP reflects sentiment but not logic imo.

So what do I think is a justifiable SP, somewhere between, probably around 15-18c (it's poor management & PR that is holding it below this level imo.) That imo is what the SP would be if management talked to & had SHs onside (which MT obviously does not.)

So if that's the case, then the SP is currently over 50% Undervalued, based on what I consider a reasoned valuation, again imo & I'm not trying to be pedantic in the SP but on the approach & the reasoning.

To me this is a classic case of don't "overreact".

Don't sell when its down but when its up.
    There is value in buying NAGs at 6.6c but selling at 6.6c - no way (unless you bought at 2c which some did.)

At the end of the day we all have to make our own decisions. To me its weighing up emotions vs reasoning, short term vs fundamentals. Not easy this stuff

Last edited by JetBlue: 09/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.