CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

To be honest MrsCrappy, I think somethings could have been done...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    To be honest MrsCrappy, I think somethings could have been done much better. Others are largely out of PNO control.

The salaries are my biggest gripe, but I knew about them when I entered so I can only half complain about that aspect.

The CRs I cant really fault. The salaries mean we have more than we should, but other than that the cr have all been in line with what you would expect from a company at this end of the spectrum.

CBA can issue hybrid notes, and other forms of debt. PNO are in the lower end competing for dollars. That forces them to go to 'friendly' brokers and do heavily discounted cr.

The timeline has been more than any of us could have anticipated. But how hard was their task? Its not easy to enter such a large and competitive market with our small budget.

Finding a distributor(Crossmark) was hard work. Why would you want to distribute Thermalife?

Signing Charge thru or actual sales agreements has been equally as hard. I dont envy the tasks forced upon them. But they get paid to do the above.

The only thing that was within their control was advertising/marketing. They could/should have braught this forward. But it would have also brought forawrd the CR and the success or failure too.

A shareholder representative or atleast an Investor RElation position is much needed. But it comes at increased cost of salaries.

Look at car makers like Great Wall or Daewoo. They advertised heavily on tv(expensive). They still failed dismally. It is not an easy task regardless of the products merits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.