CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

This really needs to stop!I find it amusing that you are trying...

1. 77 Posts.
    This really needs to stop!

I find it amusing that you are trying to make sides of this now, frader et al vs the shareholders pursuing excelence? really? This just goes to show that disgruntled shareholders may be putting way to much emotion into this. As so many others have said, this is a speccie stock.

Shareholders wanted to be updated, we have recieved 4 this month. Yet it seems that the more shareholders are fed the more food wanted.

This PNO meeting group im sure did get the attention of JP and thus he has got a move on. He has delivered on some action already, the shareholder update stated that when advertising approval was given, newspaper and magazine advertisement would commence, the very next week we had advertising in the sunday paper.

I seem to believe those you believe are on management's side have just said they are not going to be taking any action until after august? They unlike you might see that action at this time may effect the shareprice, driving it down and possibly ruin the CR. Ruin the CR and the SP will be about 0.002c IMO

The product has been delayed 18 months you say, i dont think the product is going to stop working if it reaches the 19th month.

Give it another 2 weeks and see where we are at. At that time if no further marketing details have been announced or no action has been taken by management im sure the PNO meeting group's size will be larger than it is at the moment.

Walk before you run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.