1AI 0.00% 1.1¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Any theory on how May will actually unfold? my guesstimate would...

1. 11,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5969
    Any theory on how May will actually unfold? my guesstimate would be the Trail Patients are reviewed , Trading Halt called, Data sent to LCT advisers and analysts then a straight ASX announcement?
    If the Phase II trials for NTcell shows promise this would be the opportune time for LCT to recover eroded confidence in Management by disclosing the business proposition surrounding the ability to "Halt the Progression of Parkinson" what would a treatment globally be worth, a reduction in the previously disclosed cost of Circa $100k would be reduced to reflect that the treatment may not reverse the Symptoms but Halts Progression.
    The Board have a long relationship with the DSMB, as stated at the AGM they may be able to plead mercy and be granted permission to continue to the next part of the strategy "commercially paying trial patients circa 100" gathering data to present toward full FDA approval. that would be best case scenario, LCT as a company,,as a business need to promote an Investment proposition, " when will the company be deriving revenue from products or services " How will SH benefit from this activity? Even if its a "we will parcel up the Tech and sell it" "medical Tourism" Territorial Licensing" to carry out the procedure? something that demonstrates LCT realise we aren't Philanthropists and they are not a research institute...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $928 88.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329600 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1634833 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.