ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

what can we expect next week?, page-5

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hi all

I'd just like to make a few points

* In regards to the extension of ESIO (conversion/ expiry) - some posters have inferred or suggested in past posts that they could be doing this because they don't think that the share price will go up before then Jan 2014. IMHO I don't think the extension means that this is necessarily the case. I think it's probably just more a case of taking some precautions just in case. And there would be even more unhappy people if they expired worthless. I don't believe this will happen now imho based on comments that allocations will be announced this year and also because they won't want to drag the ALDP out forever imo..

* The reason many shareholders such as myself have really wanted to share price to get lifted at whatever costs/ measures, is because of a) diluition b) selling pressure. The lower we go sub 1c the more possibility of dilution for holders whether that is through on market purchases or god forbid the possibility of further placements. Also the profit margins at current level are greater for those who trade this stock (i.e. buy at .008, sell at .009 that is 12.5% profit) compared to say if the share price was higher (buy at 1.4c, sell at 1.5c is only 7.1% profit)- the point is the profit returns for traders are more attractive at this current level so it increases the likelihood of people wanting to trade the stock which in turn adds more selling pressure to the annoyance of the long term holders here. Hence why we need to get more positive news out, issue shares at a higher price and do whatever we can to get the price back UP. And no more 3B's..

I have stuck it out with this company so far (not trying to glote or present myself as some sort of hero), but point is if we've made it this far on surviving on next to no revenue coming in, and we have smart people appointed to the board in recent months, and major price sensitive potential major share price moving catalysts soon to arrive imo you would be mad to leave now before reaping some of the rewards.

Many have completely ridden ESI off due to it's cash position, lack of revenue coming in, media speculation that we might not be successful in ALDP, Monash delays in financing (which I wouldn't blame anyone after how long this has taken), But all of this plus other reasons is exactly why I'm going to wait it out and keep holding because sometimes a black horse can appear in the market and surprise everybody and I think this could be one of those stories. It might not be too, but that is a punt I'm continuing to take and am willing to take.

Have increased my stake in ESIO.

Always DYOR, this is all IMHO and is not financial advice.
    Best of luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 14231332 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13166015 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.00am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.