ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

what can we expect next week?, page-92

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Hopefully this is a wake up call for the company to not rely on government initiatives as they tend to get drawn out and delayed, at the same time leaving shareholders in no mans land. If the technology is so good, they should be promoting it to anyone that wants to listen and garnering interest both nationally and internationally. I wonder if they have opened up discussions with those countries and companies that have major lignite deposits or are they just sitting around waiting for ALDP and Monash to call? Hell, even get involved with MNM, I don't care, whatever it takes to get this technology off the ground and past first base. It might even be a good thing for MNM too as not much seems to be happening over there at the moment. Call it a crazy idea. I don't care. Can you think of a better idea?

I just feel that some of these companies need to work together more as they obviously have common goals in mind so why not pool their resources to achieve something for all shareholders.

Just sick and tired of all this uncertainty and waiting. Time will tell what the last 12 months has been for but if we don't get ALDP funds then where does it leave us? What is plan B and are they working on it or are they just waiting for the phone to ring? That's what I want to know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.