HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

I am still here Serina. I updated to windows 10 on Sunday & had...

1. 4,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6966
    I am still here Serina. I updated to windows 10 on Sunday & had to then update my mobile wireless modem & since then have been trying to decide to uninstall it or just shoot myself. It has been a headache so far.
    Anyway it appears that I didn't miss much.
    I was very surprised that it didn't gap up & have a run similar to the one back on 3 Sept.
    Realistically though this is better because it so far has not made a gap to be filled, the volatility is low & it is still following the patterns that I look at.
    Ignoring the update altogether atm as it has not as yet made any impact on the trading, the sp has been consolidating for two weeks in a $0.03 range, has made a higher low & continues to trade in the lower half of the two week range and the lower half of the down trend channel.
    I assume from that, is that we may have seen the bottom & are now starting to build the base for a continuation of the breakout from the 3 Sept.
    There is after all no reason to think anything negative about PSY after the update. I would think that any selling is attempted manipulation as per usual.
    The volume has been rising steadily & the ATR over the last two weeks has fallen to $0.015.
    It looks to me like some very clever accumulation by someone.

Over the next few days I would like to see a slow steady rise up to the top of the channel to verify my thoughts.
    A breakout from the top of the channel would be a stronger signal than a sharp spike from the current price level I think.
    If it is being accumulated by the big boys then its them doing the selling to suck out any weak holders.
    I find it a bit strange that there has been such a low response to the update given the amount of new info in that but that will change when & if the sp rises as those sellers dry up.
    I would prefer to see a slow steady rise myself but the spikes are more exciting for traders.
    Be happy.
    PSYNov 2.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.