SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

what can we expect this week

1. 830 Posts.
    Good morning all, after a very tough wet past 4 days I am looking for something positive to turn this saturated negative aspect of nature around, and hopefully its SSN.

Defender - Will we get an update?? I'm thinking it may be another week, but we could get a great announcement this week sometime hopefully saying the word "commercial"

HAL JV - A follow on from Defender. Not likely to here anything, but without hope we have nothing. So I am hoping we here something very soon about the fate of Hawk Springs 2nd 'free' well.

Gretel - I think there should be an annoucement regarding that this well has been drilled to TD, hopefully there are some hints about what has been encountered in the lateral.

Australia II - An update, hopefully saying that there are no delays for fraccing the well and it will begin on time. Maybe with any luck a little bit earlier, although I think this is about 0.01% chance of happening.

SOA - with any luck, a more definitive time frame for re-drilling and that they have developed a technique to get through that bloody salt dome.

Anything else - who knows, would be great if we get something surprising, but I'll settle for the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.