ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes 202120 one the ropes,,, no imo,,, more strapped and...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Yes 202120 one the ropes,,, no imo,,, more strapped and blinkered perhaps,,, but not for long anyways.

I'm focused more on DFT completion milestone being met in December, and ALDP December short list info.

Once they are understood, the CDP funding cart will have some massive draft horses in front of it,, whatever colour, shape size, or nationality that cart may be.

I still reckon it will be monash with 6 mil @ 2c or better at the shop front funding DFT etc, and their backers for the SPV wrt CDP

Why ?

GW are big in LV capital works potential infrastructure picture imo with many of the same suits ECT would be negotiating CDP funding with, and IMO, they don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water as I see the bigger cct scheme of things. Hence the latitude Monash appear to have been afforded ?
    Synergies are always better from a value potential in the long run,,, no matter how frustrating one segment of any picture might appear,,, but don't just take my opinion as meaning anything,, Ring.

I think ESI share holders need to step back a little and appreciate the size of the much larger Political perspective of just where and when Latrobe Lignite benification for export and local exploitation is envisaged.

ESI will not miss the boat if the DFT is as good as it's rumoured to be cracked up to be.

It was also first to announce it was applying for an ALDP EOI ticket too.

( last big wordy sentence,, breath in,,, )

We also need to appreciate that any SPV modelling would have the best bang for share holder bux possible, high on the list of criterea, and announcing of this SPV ( special purpose Vehicle ) and it's modelling is of far greater bottom line, potential dividend importance, for any long standing relationships that come out of this bigger picture, than any timeline frustrations ECT appear to be experiencing,prior and POST the ALDP picture appearing on the scene imo.

RD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.