ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Never said they weren't a serious player Blooms.... I know, as...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Never said they weren't a serious player Blooms....

I know, as does everyone... That that consortium has super serious money at their disposal if they want to deploy it...two of which TATA and Itochu even make the mighty Thiess look like minnows....both of these player like to do their deals in the billions...

I'm not sure how much, the initial Capex cost would even mean to them; I've seen big ass companies in my time just burn up the cost in order to just get the job or into the position that they want and as if it never happened and they virtually throw it all to the back of their minds " what' cash? We didn't see any cash"

I have not posted on BCE; have you seen any BCE data, product data in my post blooms....I have posted on cash burn capacity and what I see and IMO that they are a tad behind ( if that makes things a bit more comfortable for you) where they would like to be and where others would have thought they would have been at considering who they are, who they play with, what they have said in the past...

For me that consortium , financially ... Could ramp that square peg through the round hole very very easily and feel no pain....

BUT - IMO it does seem very clear that they are having some issues with their design ..... And for me and its only my opinion , the financial backing power, the lack of progress in regard to a large plant and only the pilot plant so far; the timetables and the costings that they have have only just been spat out......

Good old tax payer money handed over to a massive multinational multibillion consortium whilst all the poor boys shout and scream for a pie of the pie but only get a few crumbs...the government got a bit of a grilling from the failure of HRL and then grilled again for the introduction of the ALDP.... And them they hand the cash over to the likes of TATA , EXERGEN , THIESS.....

How do you figure that exergen are going to answer THAT ALDP question of why they feel that the project won't go ahead without ALDP funding.......

If they can actually answer that question.... Wouldn't that actually question how solid your backing really is and how confident at this stage those backers are of the product...

Don't walk around blind blooms; somewhere you will walk into a wall

All just my opinion; no need for a discussion to carry on on this one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.