IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

what can we expect today?, page-48

1. 2,535 Posts.
    I'm just gutted I cashed in my sub 10cs in the teens, but at that point in time I needed to get runs on the board. I almost burst my sides laughing at chook's comments as corporates behaviour as that described my actions almost to a tee. "Word has it that corporates were buying last Sept, Nov & Dec at around 10. Offloaded to retails up to 25, then bought back in last month low 20's. This could be their Easter hol money."

Still holding from re-entry low 20s but with almost a 2 bagger its relatively easy to say hold fire even if we retrace back to 30c I'm happy to look bigger picture on this one. However if I was trading short term I would be starting to think about exiting PROVIDED there was no news on the horizon - and yes there IS news, and its not quite a speccie O&G is there oil or is there not scenario, we are listing and thats a fact.

I don't see the momentum ending now esp before NASDAQ listing, if this is a P&D scenario the P definitely hasn't ended yet.

technically there is no basis to calling an end to this spike, besides technicals are out the window with highly speculative bios with massive news on the horizon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.