KGL 0.00% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

what can we expect?, page-14

1. 1,136 Posts.
    bbeenn: So you've spent some time in the ex USSR I presume? If you haven't I would suggest you are a perfect example of those who are brainwashed. Maybe you saw informative stuff on TV or was it just reading material? I asked about a lot of bad things I'd seen on TV in Ukraine and it was met with puzzled looks or laughter.

As a tourist I lived with common people for a short time in Kiev, 1 month, and saw roomy, once pristine apartment blocks deteriorating due to lack of maintenance, cars getting old with no money to maintain them etc. One companion was a Ukrainian who had left for New York when the door opened. This was her first visit home and she said "this is not my country any more. When I left there were no beggars, now so much has changed". Now the "good comrades" you mentioned rule, very conspicuous "businessmen" chauffered in black Mercedes by armed assistants.

By the way, there were plenty of beggars in every major city of the US last time I was there!

Back to KGL. After 20 years of "corruption rule" since '91 I expect the locals to be very receptive. Just wish I was joining mljet to see it for myself. Much better to actualy know what you are talking about that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.3¢ $4.369K 46.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 977 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.