OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

what can we expect?, page-11

1. 5,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Just listened to the telecast. I was like watching a tennis match as the analysts lobbed questions about M&A and TB kept hitting them back flawlessly.

TB did answer questions about the exploration around P Hill.

25% of the exploration is around converting resources to reserves at P Hill (defining Munda and Kalaya etc). The results of this will come out in the resource upgrade in late Nov.

Close to 33% is spent regionally near P Hill. TB said they are still looking at IP and geo physics data. He indicated that every 6 months OZL does a strategic review of the exploration to assess the results and where to look next.

They have started drilling into Munda from underground.

431 - you are right, there is still hope. I get the impression that they are doing this exploration in a very planned manner; being diligent in what they do. DJ_420 may be able to shed some more light on this. I think we all need to make a judgement call on the prospects of another P Hill and what that would or would not mean for OZL.

They are doing in fill drilling in Cambodia. It is a gold resource, so I think they would want to flog it sooner rather than later with the current high gold price.

HT1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.