ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

What Cash flow could ESI expect?

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    A question

At US300/ton cost for steel, using the predictive commercial plant output of 500,000 tons and if all things are as we believe. Seeing as we have 49% profit share, what then would be a conservative profit per ton for ESI.

(bearing in mind we could be looking at $30 /ton cost to produce)

I know we do not have all the details to figure out the correct perimeters, but just as a matter of interest, I wonder what kind of profit per ton could be made here.

I know that India currently produces around 108 million tons of steel per year and assuming that Matmor is able to capture 5% of India's market and we believe the cost to produce is around US30 per ton are there any good numbers people here that could give a estimate of what they believe is the profit potential ...bear in mind we are starting with just one commercial plant and we are not including the potential of Australia or the license royalties we may earn from other steel makers world wide ...is there a conservative estimate of what this all could return and figure out the value ...sincerely do we have any competent numbers people here, willing to have a stab at this ...could be quite an interesting exercise while we wait for the ink to dry on our very first agreement.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.