CUL 25.0% 0.6¢ cullen resources limited

what cause cul to spick to 0.19 2 months ago, page-4

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Rock Fish, I think a few key postings caught the attention of this stock to traders. One being Young Trader's valuation of CUL posted a couple months ago which I have no doubt contributed to that rise.

Currently the sp is undergoing a correction on low volume and lack of news. Younger Trader's valuation still stands, despite the short-term memory of many traders, imo. Worth 15-25c according to him (and I tend to agree). Best to sell if you're impatient or accumulate if you're wise...LOL.

Posted below:

CUL

Mkt Structure

Shares
    475m
    Mkt Cap @ 5c = $25m Current
    Mkt Cap @ 10c = $50m Target 1
    Mkt Cap @ 15c = $75m Target 2
    Mkt Cap @ 20c = $100m Upside

Cash
    $2m not alot, but nearly all of its projects are funded by JV's so it doesn't need cash

Projects

Catho Well Iron Ore, 30% Carried, West Pilbara
    JORC [email protected]%Fe
    Now CUL's main project is joint ventured to Australian Premium Iron which is jointly owned by AQA and Multi Billion dollar steel mills, they are firming up a large porject in the West Pilbara and are currently doing feasibility studies and although CUL's project is smallish it still represents 1/4th of the total project and as such will get into production, importantly CUL's deposit contains lower impurities and thus is required to blend with the other deposits
    AQA/API have very very deep pockets and backed by the US steel Mills, funding and offtake will not be a problem,

Valuation
    RHI 40m shares @ $2.50 = $100m, its asset 20% of [email protected]%Fe = Net 15.795Mt Fe, at $100m = EV of $6.33/ Fe t

So if we give CUL the same $6.33/ Fe t = 30% [email protected]%Fe = 11.3Mt's Fe = $71.5m = 15c CUL

Now the mian points are
    1. This was a first pass JORC from 1 of 4 target areas, a look at CUL's ground position suggests some of RHI's Cardo Bore deposit extends into CUL's ground

2. API is backed by AQA and Multi Billion Dollar US Steel Mills who will provide funding and offtake

3. A feasibilty study is underway

4. A comparison to RHI suggest CUl is worth 15c on this asset alone!

Wyloo Dome Iron Ore, 20% Free Carried, West Pilbara
    This project is in a JV with FMG, thats right Fortescue Metals Group, they are beginning exploration for Iron ore this qtr! The project is adjacent to Hamersley's [email protected]%Fe Metawandy Deposit
    HUGE SPEC Appeal!

Gun Barrel Nickel, 25% Free Carried, W.A.
    BHP is drilling 7 diamond holes in search of Nickel, the mkt will love the BHP link

Iriwn Bore and Mt Tate Nickel, 30%-35% Free Carried, W.A.
    IGO one of the most famous mid cap Nickel players is exploring here for Nickel in a JV, again the mkt will love the IGO link

Forrestania Nickel, 20% Free Carried, W.A.
    HNR most who like nickel will be familiar with the HNR story, their directors are famous for discoveries and its very good to see their main project is with CUL,

Gunbarrel Gold, 30%-35% Free Carried, W.A.
    Newmount is exploring for Gold here

Duchess IOCGU, 30% Free Carried, Mt Isa Qld
    MEP Minatatour are exploring for Cu-Au U and IOCGU type structures here although they are mainly working on Tunkilia with HLX

Uranium Projects Uranium, Some 30% JV's most 100% owned, W.A. S.A. and N.T.
    Has about 40 liceneces in W.A. S.A. and N.T., could easily spin these off into a new IPO, I'd say they're worth 2c-4c to the company alone.

Summary

- The main Iron Ore porject worth 15c
    - FMG JV adds 1c spec appeal
    - BHP JV adds 2c spec appeal
    - Lots of other JV's working hard to make a discovery, adds another 1c appeal
    - The Uranium projects are worth 2c-4c in a spin off form

Total Value I see = 15c - 25c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.421M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.102K 183.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2277011 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 34090 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.