CUL 0.00% 0.5¢ cullen resources limited

what cause cul to spick to 0.19 2 months ago, page-6

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Thanks Yoz, although I should mention that several recent developments of substantial significance (if I might add) have not been factored into Young Trader's previous report.

These are:

(1) Second JV with Fortescue Metals Ltd to explore for iron ore in Pilbara region, WA. Possible 49% or 20% free carried. Iron ore is a hot commodity right now, so any developments here will surely spark interest!

(2) JV project with Thundelarra has uncovered significant uranium channel radiometric anomalies in their Kunderong Project, Ashburton,WA. Currently being assessed and an update on their airborne electromagnetic survey of the area should be close at hand, I suspect.

(3) Agreement with Kurana with option to purchase 7 tenements (350 ha) in Coolgardie region, WA. Prospective for gold with previous historic drill intersections up to 1m at 95.5g/t of gold!

(4) Second and significant JV with BHP Billiton to explore for nickel at NE Goldfields, WA. 30% free carried. Neighbouring sites (own by BHP) have substantial nickel sulphide deposits, which along with gold are target minerals in this region.

I find it gob-smacking the number of projects these guys have underway. The current sp is absolutely no way a reflection of what this company is worth. I'm sure some will wake up to this soon.

cheers
    Sagitar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.467M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4236632 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 12802551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.