GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I would be vehemently opposed to a takeover and I am not talking...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    I would be vehemently opposed to a takeover and I am not talking it up as I very much want to go the distance for the next 5 to 10 years. For me the journey is more exciting than the sp. I believe that the board would also be opposed. Imho they are focused on building a long term major industrial company which will eventually look after share holders with a steady supply of dividends. Mr Bacchus was not appointed to the board for nothing. My concern is that the decision makers at Rio have decided it needs to get into lithium. To even look at sqm they must have been very keen as the situation with sqm and chile generally is complicated to say the least. The worry is that while considering sqm the Rio deal makers looked across the border to a much friendlier mining country in argentina and a successful uncomplicated company with a massive resource and that they may come hunting. I have no faith in institutional shareholders holding firm as ultimately the decisions are made by individuals who often appear more concerned about their short term bonuses than the long term. I may be a little paranoid however I am still mourning the loss of my beloved Little Creatures Brewery which was bought out by the big boys. Until then I felt it my pleasurable duty as a share holder to keep the sales figures up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.