GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Having seen how investors react to a potential take over I now...

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Having seen how investors react to a potential take over I now look at every comment about it with the words used by them.

One particular line that stands out is that of the institutions..

They would see an incredible amount of value being able to be unlocked within Galaxy.

Also, the management being so heavily invested would also..

I once asked Anthony via email when I saw the discussion of Albemarle potentially taking us over if he would stick around.

He said he would.

There is your answer..

And thus brings an end to the discussion of a take over.

If they want to do it..

They are going to have to come up with incredible numbers in order to do so.

It isn't about specifically what we own.. But what can be unlocked in what we do.

Mt Cattlin could easily promise on a loan for Sal De Vida and also James Bay.

But I think there is something more that Galaxy can do.

Here is something that was sent to me by a friend that browses these forums.. @Bux436 it might tie in with your recent find..

Here you go @maxi1981

--snip--

Nemaska - GXY tie up for James Bay / Whabouchi.

FMC - GXY tie up for Sal de Vida / Hombre Muerto.

LPD - GXY tie up for Mt Cattlin concentrate production from mica.

Nemaska and FMC are already linked. FMC supplies the Lithium for carbonate production for Nemaska.

FMC and GXY are joint at the hip with Sal de Vida and Hombre Muerto (same Salar). FMC is spinning off their Lithium assets in the coming months. Argentina is not happy with FMC corporate social responsibility/ conduct, but are happy with GXY as far as all public indications go. GXY has set office right next to the Argentinian government mining department and assigned an expert mining lawyer who is well versed with international mining law and Argentina’s Lithium industry. Probably for FMC tie up. See below.

GXY has already mentioned they are aiming for an overseas listing, and the timelines they gave match up to what FMC have stated for their spin off.

LPD and GXY are pretty much a given for Mt Cattlin now that GXY has a substantial holding and they assigned the GM of Operations for Mt Cattlin to the LPD board.
    Last edited by Thesi: 14/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.