CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

Yes this thing could blow, current market depth,75 buyers for...

1. 848 Posts.
    Yes this thing could blow, current market depth,

75 buyers for 1,318,960 units
    20 sellers for 268,348 units

Sell side is looking very vulnerable.

Tonight we may see another rise in silver spot. US dollar index looks to have started a down trend. If tomorrow we have a strong day the upward channel on the CCU chart will be broken and no longer bound the share price. This is could potentially lead to explosive action thereafter.

I got this thing at about $ 3.8 a share at current prices. God help us if silver takes off!!!

It has been a long time waiting for silver spot to do something. I can only see the next really solid resistance being $ 50 an ounce.

Within the next 6 weeks we can expect CCU financial aspects to be organized. HOPEFULLY there is a lot of debt financing and CR's not required (only $ 30 million required for capital expenditure!!!). If CCU come out and say they have secured debt funding and/or sophisticated investor capital for the capital expenditure it will be good night Irene, this thing will fly. Given the nature of share price movements of late it may well be that funding arrangements have already leaked and insider traders are loading up.

A lot to be excited about with this stock. Only 145 million shares I keep telling myself, only 30 million for capital expenditure, silver future strong... Absolute screaming BUY few weeks ago. Hopefully this is the ride of our financial lives as some have mentioned. I have loaded up and can't get my eyes off this thing.

GL all holders!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.