HDR hardman resources limited

what chance guyane?, page-18

1. 193 Posts.
    re: suggestion-when is the agm? Hi rayrac

AGM is Nov 25th at Burswood Perth - anmd i will be there.

N news is hard - especially as during that time WPL and ROC have gone down and up - while HDR has comparitvly gone sideways. But we know that capitaine is being drilled -and there are 200 million barrels there!

The market has been going sideways - except for yesterday morning's volume - but I understand that that was a shareholder selling,out in such a way as to not move the market (in their interest) by using a broker who was attached to buyers who could arrange such a deal. And what a deal if you were using this "friendl;y broker" - the broker calling up clients with a good offer -a discount - but pre market - and most folks know what is happening - even though punters like me feel pissed off at missing out at $2.08.

The Hardman MD's health problems are are a cause for pause - we are all mortal - and share prices sometimes are meaningless.

The business that TE has created is mammoth and will only flourish witha new MD with a focus on production as well as exploration.

Cheers TGN

PS keep posting - it helps the flow of ideas -don't rely on the share price alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.