PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

What chance is there for civil redress, page-7

1. 1,327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    BM, they have to break the law in order to be sued. I have written to ASIC many times about mis reporting, might as well write my greviences down on toilet paper for all the good it did. I had blatant evidence of mis reporting, they thanked me for writing bla bla bla. The reporting by ABU of gold stuck behind mill liners was IMO deceptive and went on for many weeks when in fact head grade should have been sampled before entering the mill, this maybe an area of legal concern IMO. This is the point where it all unraveled; I am no legal expert but IMO I feel dudded over this reporting of gold stuck behind mill liners, IMO this was a cover up for the crap resource statement and crap mining methodology. So this maybe an area of legal investigation, need to put it down on paper and see if a law firm is interested. From memory see the Aust Corp Act 2001 section 674, any news that may material affect the value of the company must be reported ASAP, in my opinion the gold behind mill liners was a long long way from the truth as we have found out the hard way.

As for the resource statement the drilling method and modeling was likely rubbish and this is where we have likely been setup to believe in their hype. As for the mining method well it appears to be not working, again there is a section in the Aust Corp Act about competency, I would have to dig it out. I might write a statement out tomorrow, see how I go!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.664M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.58K 789.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 96942431 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 5061634 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.