TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

Kastin, you're way off the mark on PVD. They have 23% of the...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Kastin, you're way off the mark on PVD. They have 23% of the Morocco block which is 7b resources total (1.61b NET to PVD. They own 80% of the Gabon license and then that they will be farming down so they will have less there (something like 700mmbls NET currently) and as for Madagascar that's a while off yet! (So is Gabon really)

You also have to remember PVD aren't close to drilling yet, they'd be anywhere up to a year away! Could be the second half of this year but plenty of people on the PVD HC thread can see this being early 2015 depending on rig availability. We all know the price runs hard close to drilling on these big oil/gas fields. Look at PCL's history for instance!

I also think you should be basing PVD off of the one Morocco drill for the majority of their MC. Most wouldn't even be pricing in the other targets in their Morocco block, just the main target (after all if its dry the other targets are highly risky)

Now as for the other companies you mentioned, I have no knowledge on them, but if it's as broad as how you put PVD then I'm certainly sceptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.