COB 1.27% 7.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Very true @Montrachet 10 for 10 against no matter what we are...

1. 11,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Very true @Montrachet 10 for 10 against no matter what we are talking about on markets. For sure it's possible to only see what we want to see, so absolutly I see where @BlueSpider is coming from, I will not go there. On the take-up issue, we should totally forget markets like Australia as any sort of marker, we have a piddly population and a massive issue with distance between population centres. Try LA, Shanghai or Berlin or for that matter any advanced country with reasonable population, it's absolutely mind boggling how electrification and electic storage is changing the landscape, a once in a generational move from a volatile liquid we pour into a hole at the back of the truck, then explode it at the front To a completely new energy delivery and storage metric, the transport world will never be the same, the exponential effect will make it a much shorter (the cost increases imposed on lower volumes ICE vehicles and those volumes will plummet) than many expect IMHO.

But if you are in any supported product to EV's and you are not sure of what you think, then yes its just a gamble for you and best to put your money where you are more comfortable.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $32.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $21.49K 272.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 65933 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 31308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.