AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

what changed, page-2

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    G?day CW.
    Thanks for that great info from the mining engineer & your further thoughts.

Some other interesting issues now, including cash to do all that 10,000m.
    Brickworks started that conversation here:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1281280&msgid=7213179

& concluded they can?t have enough cash to do all 10,000m. I agree.

I assume gold & copper holes costs are similar? If so, from your experience, what does 100m (or per m) of drilling cost? & in Chile?

I can see a few funding options for them:
    1. Drill like crazy & announce more good results; hopefully more HG & more total tons ? best case late this year; more likely early Q1. Then do CR.
    2. As above, but knowing roughly when the DS production will start, they may have enough to drill until then. Cash flow pays for the rest of the 10,000m
    3. Now the really interesting option; they have said they are looking at acquiring more tenements & have mentioned a JV. It?s not uncommon for a junior miner to enter an offtake agreement & as part of that, to either receive some upfront payments for future shipments, or to take a corner stone investment from that future customer.

Can you ask that mining engineer how long it would take for AVB to get into DS production assuming as they?ve indicated, they make the decision to mine by end of this year (Not the concentrator, just the DS of ore as it is).

Things to watch out for will be acquisition of more drill rigs (or not).
    Starting date for this new drill program, as we can count at least 2-3 months for even preliminary results from first few holes I think (CW, your thoughts on time for first possible drill results from start date). Chile does have a wet season. I?ll google & see when that is, unless somebody knows?

It took them three & a half months to do the 2,000m program with 2 rigs I think (8/6/10 to 21/9/10) & then another 3 weeks to get the balance of the results on 12/10. So even if they started today, which they haven?t? It will be tough to see any results before end of the year & wet season?

Cheers,
    ned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.