Effectively eating the literal body of Jesus, effectively...

1. 5,270 Posts.
    Effectively eating the literal body of Jesus, effectively sacrificing him over and over, by the taking of the sun god symbol representation = SATANIC and NOT of Jesus

That’s Protestant bigotry wotsup trying to justify your position
    A
    All biblical wotsup, if you differ stiff…………. As I follow the bible satan know full wall of the new Covent, and will do anything to deceive people, as per what you are doing to claim their soul

when you kick the bucket tell him - Jesus at your judgement, its all satanic and sun god symbolism and not of Him

We know from scripture that the early Christians met daily to break bread Acts 2:46-47:

"Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved."

We also know that Jesus made a new Covent with eating and drinking of His body and Blood
    Matthew 26:26-28: "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, 'Take and eat; this is my body.' Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.'"

And we also know you must do this to have eternal life in you
    John 6:53-56: "Jesus said to them, 'Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.'"

1 Corinthians 10:16 Is not the cup of blessing that we bless a participation in the blood of Christ? Is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.