What Christ & the 12 confirmed., page-164

1. 23,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DELUSION TEST -> 2 Thes 2:11 -> white of black.

The other disciples therefore said to him (Thomas), “We have seen the Lord.” So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.
    And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
    Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
    And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
    Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and
    yet have believed.

BELIEVED WHAT = THAT JESUS HAD RISEN FROM THE DEAD.

White verses Black;
    1. Does the message here show that Thomas now believes Jesus rose from the dead?
    2. Or does the message show that Thomas now believes that Jesus is his Lord and God, as he didn't believe this before?
    3. Did Jesus give a blessing to Thomas IN his words here?
    4. Does Jesus say blessed are others if they believe he is their Lord and God, without seeing him?

4 simple questions and give reasons for your answers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.