what constitutes a diet, page-21

1. 10,404 Posts.
    Actually Bran or 'All Bran' works a solid mass of fibre through the system each day. I've found it much much better then psyllium husk.

I eat bran with plenty of sultanas to get some sweet into breakfast and I do allow myself to have it with full cream milk (it has to have some taste). Micro wave the mix until it isn't 'chewy'. It is addictive but can absorb vitamins so plenty of veggies with dinner.

If you exercise hard during your day up your protein at the evening meal. I also 'fill up' on dried fruit if I am still peckish after dinner.

One egg (anyway except fried) with perhaps onion or tomato cooked in a pan with a dash of light soy sauce and liquid smoke for lunch....followed by a crisp apple or mandarin.

I drink a litre of water after breakfast and lunch every day. My reward is a few gold or light beers before dinner. I do this in the knowledge that the next day at 7 am I'm going to try and jog and walk five kms.

Ghee I miss chocolate. Custard slices. Crumpets smothered with butter and honey. Meat pies. Bacon................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.