VMS 11.1% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

what constitutes a 'great pfs'??, page-15

1. DSD
    15,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    When i started this thread i hoped some posters would have a guesstimate at VMS's cost of prod/ton of Sn produced along with a stab at the plant CAPEX. i soon learnt that the geology at VMS is vastly different from that at MLX and a lot more complicated. Hence the long delay in getting BFS completed. I hoped the mine would be very profitable and able to pay-back capex in 3 years or less. Hence, i was disappointed when the figures were finally released. The costs exceeded my expectation and the capex was twice what i had hoped for. My disappointment was amplified as i had expected the BFS ann to jolt the mkt and force a decent rise in SP. Instead the SP rose fractionally the 1st day and fell away on 2nd day. I sold my entire holding early on 2nd day for 52c after buying at 44c some 2+ months earlier. I did make a profit but nothing like as much as i had expected. Since then SP has slid and it's impossible (for me) to forecast where it may end. In hindsight the long delay in BFS release should have warned me the geology is complex and difficult to process. Tin remains at a very high price and will need to stay above $25,000 to ensure VMS succeeds. I'll sit on sidelines until mine nears/begins production.
    All-in-all am finding the mkt very tough and difficult to make consistent profits. I should reduce my exposure but (incredibly) remain 94% invested albeit with about 22% in shorts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $87.94K 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3743256 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1669946 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.