GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

What contracts has gsw signed?, page-2

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    GSW recently did a $4.00 per share deal with Fidelity International. Do you think that they did not do their due diligence? That they just accepted some generalised statements about deals signed?

It did not happen. Fidelity ran the ruler over everything, contracts signed, contracts cancelled, current income, projected income...everything. Their research was much deeper and more extensive than that of an AFR reporter - it has to be. They would have had access to commercial-in-confidence documents that the AFR did not. They have a procedure and trained staff for doing this sort of thing because that is what they do, and they do it to make money as stated on their website, in a 5-7 year timeframe.

If Fidelity International was lied to, it's game over for GSW. I don't think for one second that is what has happened. I'm confident they uncovered more than the AFR reporter did, and had their facts sorted before they agreed to payout $75 million. If they still had confidence at 4.00 per share, that's all the information I need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.