COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

What copper stocks do you hold ?, page-170

1. 3,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Ahead of the Herd (AOTH) stocks – project development stages and risk versus reward

Interesting article (see link below) by Rick Mills at AOTH.

When assembling a portfolio of junior resource stocks, it’s always a good idea to have a few stocks in each of the three company stages. A pure exploration play may sometimes feel like chasing a rainbow but the possibility of making 5, 10, even 20 times your money by purchasing a penny stock that goes ballistic on a discovery hole is reason enough to risk part of your investment capital.

Remember all these studies [PEA, PFS, BFS etc] are only yes/no decisions on whether to move to the next stage. None means the company is going mining; there is no mine until every stage is completed, permits are approved, and the necessary financing has been arranged.

https://aheadoftheherd.com/aoth-stocks-project-development-stages-and-risk-versus-reward/

Cheers

These are only my thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.