COPPER 0.00% $2.71 copper futures

What copper stocks do you hold ?, page-175

1. 22,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 485
    "Giant Find CHANCE", as far as I can say.

I am ABSOLUTELY interested

"
    ShareShare
    TweetTweet
    ForwardForward
    The Green Economy and Clean Energy global transition will push copper needs outpacing supply.
    Copperman & Co. ("COPPERMAN") is a privately held copper - gold exploration company with operations focused in the Atacama Desert of Northern Chile.
    The COPPERMAN team is comprised of elite industry leaders including; Robert Allen - Founder of Continental Gold, John Clarke - Former President of Nevsun Resources and previously with Ashanti Gold Fields, Farzad Samimi - Senior Legal Counsel for the Qatar Investment Authority (Sovereign Fund), Simon Hunt - Senior Copper Strategist. The COPPERMAN senior management team is seasoned and well equipped to define and develop a World Class copper-gold ore body.
    COPPERMAN’s exploration efforts are centered on the historical Poderosa Mine that was initially discovered in the year 1891, when it started producing with native copper ore on surface. Poderosa was subsequently mined at grades of 14% Copper, 2 g/t Gold and 15 g/t Silver for a period of two decades. The mine was abandoned and untouched since 1906 after the Valparaiso earthquake and depressed copper price at that time.
    The Poderosa Mine is a 6 km2 outcrop situated at the intersection of the Western Fissure Fault and another major regional fault line. The Western Fissure is associated with the largest copper deposits globally and the structural intersections of fault lines are ground zero for where the formation of a porphyry copper deposit occurs.
    The Poderosa Mine hosts a visible blue surface cover from oxides and has the same size, structure, shape, alignment and Fault Line of the Chuquicamata copper mine. Chuquicamata is the largest copper mine in history, with over 30 million metric tons extracted to-date and originally owned by Chile Exploration Co.
    THE DOMEYKO FAULT ZONE IS THE PREMIER COPPER MINING CORRIDOR GLOBALLY
    DEPOSITS IN THE CHILEAN COPPER CORRIDOR RANGE FROM HALF A BILLION TONS TO OVER 9 BILLION TONS
    PODEROSA'S TWO ANOMALY TARGETS HOST A POTENTIAL FOR 1+ BILLION OF TONS OF COPPER-GOLD-SILVER ORE. THEIR INTEGRATIVE 3D MODEL WAS DEVELOPED BY THE FORMER DIRECTOR OF GEOPHYSICS FOR GOLDCORP AND BHP, WHICH CONFIRMS TWO ANOMALIES TOTALING OVER 1 BILLION TONS IN SIZE AT 16 M/S IN CHARGEABILITY. AT A MINIMUM GRADE OF 1% COPPER FOR A NEW NORTHERN CHILEAN PORPHYRY, THIS EQUATES TO A TOP 10 GLOBAL COPPER MINE WITH A RESERVE BASE OF OVER 10 MILLION MT.
    CHUQUICAMATA (LEFT) AND PODEROSA (RIGHT) HAVE THE SAME STRUCTURAL SIGNATURE
    LinkedInLinkedIn
    Copperman & CoCopperman & Co
    COPPERMAN & Co Terms:
    ACCREDITED INVESTORS ONLY

Minimum Investment:
    US$100,000
    CURRENT VALUATION: US$36,000,000
    ISSUE AMOUNT: US$5,000,000
    BACKGROUND:
    Copperman & Co. is a Cayman Islands incorporated company that was established to acquire, explore and develop mineral resources, particularly copper-gold porphyry assets in the Northern Chilean Atacama Desert. The Company is focused on exploring the historical Poderosa Project a historical mine of Northern Chile, situated on the Western Fissure Fault through its wholly owned subsidiary Copperman Chile SpA (“Copperman Chile”). The Poderosa Project is permitted for small scale exploitation at present and will seek a full scale permit on confirming it's porphyry copper-gold deposit below it's surface. Copperman is raising a pre-IPO Financing of US$ 5,000,000 comprising a subscription of new Copperman shares at a US$36,000,000 pre-money valuation for the Company.
    "

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3058/3058314-b51146bbbc6b8df5656bb4b56b4e29b9.jpg

http://synergyresourcecapital.com/tag/copperman-co/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3058/3058312-b51146bbbc6b8df5656bb4b56b4e29b9.jpg

http://copperman.co/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COPPER (LME) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.