What Coronavirus Virus?

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi HO HI HO...it's off to work we go.

What a bloody joke and a waste. All Western Leaders should resign for their kneejerk reactions. The sudden rush now to open up borders, tourism, flight travel etc to try and replenish the Government coffers, shows just how laughable the whole coronavirus panic was. After 5 months now there have been only 320,000 deaths in the world, mostly already dying of old age-related illnesses. 150,000 mostly old people died every day in the world prior to the novel coronavirus.

My calculator clearly showed back in March that the novel coronavirus was never going to be a real killer virus. The powers that be even gave it more threatening name COVID-19, but while scaring the shit out of many causing scared people to fight over a roll toilet, it didn't make it more deadly.

Well, the "scary" headlines now are unemployment, falling house prices, business closures, recession and depression. Scared people once posting about the threat of COVID-19 are now posting about losing international trade, the real threat.

What has changed? Last week it was a fear of losing lives if we came out of lockdown too soon and now it's open the floodgates and try and get businesses back to work. Did I miss news on a COVID-19 vaccine?

Film footage of scared women fighting over dunny paper at Woolies, will soon be replaced by Politicians and our not so smart Medical Advisors fighting over dunny rolls, as they shit themselves over the mistakes they have made. In my opinion history will not be kind to them.

There never was any social distancing in Woolies and Bunnings and if you ventured into Ikea and Kmart last weekend, just to name a couple, then it's not happening now. All Morrison and his clowns did, was wreck our society.

What a waste of a great country. Bring back the handshake fast I say. After all we are social beings, not bloody robots.

Life is too short not to make the best of it. We need to grow up and understand people die. Most importantly, we need to LIVE before we die.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.