What cost $2.3Trillion and has 900 design flaws?, page-31

1. 25,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi CI
    I suppose my criticism is directed towards the bureaucrats and their Dinosaur approach mixed in with political posturing

The planes we buy should not be influenced by the pilots love of good machinery, Australia will always have the problems of huge area's and cost per head of population.

We can't afford the very latest dream aircraft that will be the best in the world in 2040

We need to follow the lead of the smaller European countries with small, cheap stuff we can TEST and BUY today
    Which also means we can build them here, what we can do now is build drones by the thousand and get them flying by the end of the year (well sort of)

I hear of so many things that are fantastic in the USA or the UK or some tiny country somewhere but the same benefits can never be achieved in Australia
    Just look at broadband in Singapore compared to Australia, to compare them was simply ludicrous but out "experts" did just that and the bad result was expected by everyone other then the experts

Australia is Australia and we have to plan for what this country needs not somewhere else

Incidentally I have seen so much waste, stupidity come from pen pushers and accountants being responsible for buying or managing operations I am sick to death of impractical people giving orders when they don't have a clue

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.