PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what could be the sp on re-listing?, page-22

1. 262 Posts.
    I have two comments:

1. Regardless of who owns the shares, neither "potential" owner will want to see PLVs share price plummet nor for the Cockatoo deal to fall through. WEG clearly believe they own the shares and want the Cockatoo deal to get done. If SST believe they own the shares, then they'll also want the deal to go through so that they can later step up and say, "Great! Now WEG, give me my highly valuable PLV shares back!". SST will then make a healthy profit if they get the shares.

2. In the meantime, while ownership of the shares is argued by WEG and SST, I can't see that who owns the PLV shares will affect PLVs ability to attract finance in the form of loans or presale of ore. As others have said, this is a dispute between two shareholders. This is no more relevant than a dispute between me and aka hooter over who owns my shares. The ownership of the WEG shares has nothing to do with WEG's 50% ownership of the Cockatoo JV, this is a separate matter. WEG gets it's 50% of the JV for organising finance for the enviro deposit and working capital. The PLV shares in dispute are part of PLV's 50% of the JV, not WEG's. WEG can offer a cut of it's 50% of the JV (i.e. not PLV shares) to funding partners or use this 50% of the JV as security for loans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.