What could bring Malcolm Turnbull undone?, page-36

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No worries Dan I will take your spot handing out the cards for the Turnbull team. My participation will be respected because I am the swinging voter that will give them Government. When they start to lose people like me thats when they will be on the slide. I hope that doesn't happen and its unlikely because the Turnbull government would have to perform as badly as the Abbott government for that to occur. Some-one earlier posted that governments lose elections rather than oppositions win them and I tend to agree with that. If the Turnbull led government performs well particularly handling the economy, reducing unemployment, promoting education and innovation, funding our health and pharmaceutical systems and providing a helping hand for those that need it most, then they will definitely be re-elected.

Unfortunately the fact that the election is not far off will make it difficult to make a mark in all those areas, so the policies that get announced for the next term may well be the biggest factor.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.