IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

What could go wrong?

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

Apologies for the extended dribble, I'll put it down to the half empty bottle of Macallan 12.

Just thinking, there seems to have been noticable shift in action/thinking in recent weeks. With a base now holding circa $0.30 and so many positives, I'm.keen to get the alternate/pessimist/realists perspective. Other than data, what could go wrong..

Positives:
    *300/500% sustained volume increase
    * SP responding and holding to positive announcements (very unlike IMM)
    * Shorts essentially dissapeared
    * Patents up the wazoo.. combo options per AJs posts
    * large scale up for production, hard to see how this can be misinterpreted as anything other than confidence
    * expansion of staffing, granted minor, but if you're expecting a downturn you don't hire.

Potential negatives
    * data - we all agree that data will be the catalyst. A so so outcome can still provide hope with so many variations on the cards, but the expectations are so high now, the SP would be crushed on avg news, even if only short term.
    * Funding / CR / market confidence. The last CR showed the regular punters seemed to have had enough of stumping up with less than great outcomes. The tide may have turned a little, but was a big shortfall last time.
    * Consolidation. Ive been a little smart on this one, but given the popular belief that the sky was falling post consolidation, the rise and hold of the SP seems to have put pay to this?

Like any business case, keen to rip it apart and find the potential issues I didn't initially see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.