IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

What could go wrong?, page-14

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1474
    @ tuts - seems we both did well from PRR in 2015 - Get your theory however respectfully suggest you are omitting an essential ingredient - DT's want to see (or manipulate) SP fluctuations as long as they can see volume. In the case of IMM since the consolidation there simply has not been any volume and on the very small volume there has been the SP has had a range of .23 - and generally increasing to .30. I am pretty sure most would agree til now at least it is relatively narrow and somewhat positive compared with many consolidations, especially those not followed by significant announcements.

to quote you ....."Now you are telling me it (SP volatility) is still part and parcel of the stock. I.e. in that respect too, the consolidation failed (and any failure adversely affects the stock!!!) ".....- sorry but just don't understand how you manage to interpret my comments that way and just to be clear I do not mean to criticize you for responding to any aspect, rather just suggesting it is maybe time we all moved on from rehashing this. Would far more appreciate your and others (way better than my) comments regards technical understanding of the IP they are developing than argue what is now yesterdays newspaper. End of the day, I say good luck to DT's who want to knock themselves out over a few pips along the way. Especially for (we) LT's the day to day variations in SP have very little to do with the holy grail.
    My best hope is that history dictates the 2015 spike can be seen as just another blip compared with the ultimate outcome - and that will be because IMM has had a considerable impact in the treatment of anyone with cancer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.