CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

What could happen next, page-28

1. 1,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 357
    So is it economical to pipe Dorado etc gas to Port Hedland initially and then use existing land based pipeline to Karratha? Some long distances here but there's a lot of gas so far with high likelihood of more to be discovered even if it's associated with oil. Or is Bedout closer to STO infrastructure?

I liked the STO/CVN recent comments that they find oil when searching for gas and vice versa. A lot of newly identified prospects are labelled as gas. So if the trend is your friend it will be oil. Fingers crossed.

At long last the world is paying closer attention to this wonderful discovery. It will be developed but patience required. Hopefully WDS coming to the table will speed things up although WDS may want operatorship. I feel a dick swinging contest coming on. The recent failed WDS/STO merger could be the start of an interesting battle if WDS are interested. Just hope we don't get accidentally trampled on in it.

I still reckon WDS want a slice of Bedout. It's a match made in heaven. Stay tuned to this station.

BTW I topped up recently after selling some at a lower price due to being a little overweight CVN before our new friends showed up. Will still buy more if SP drops further.
    Last edited by Retired123: 21/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.