what could spoil the party?, page-15

1. 9,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Stupid media carries on about a weak AUD as being bad for economy when imo its obviously good.
    Once again inflation statistics stupid,taking into account increased cigarette tax,drought effect on fruit and veg,education,childcare,energy all govt policy .
    Next will be the inflation created by a low aud will be described as bad when it is good making imports and overseas holidays more expensive and exports cheaper which is good for economy.
    I thought the idea of keeping track of inflation was to keep supply and demand in check.Not including above reasons which are natural eg drought or govt controlled involving govt spending and taxation.
    Am i wrong or did i hear under lying inflation is 1% so why the talk of increasing rates?.Even including above inflation is only in the high 2%.

And AMWU fighting for there work practices at toyota,sometimes i really can't understand some unions the TWU said they want qan to die the death of 1000 cuts,even if management are not doing a good job the unions still should be trying to look after the business and workers future management can always be changed but no point if work practices etc make business unprofitable.
    GLTA to workers at qan and toyota there going to need it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.