AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What counts really

1. 83,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

any rappers please look away now - this is not a go at you, it's a post really about Alexium, but, the lesson this morning is from RAP and things couldn't be more different - indeed, they are polar opposites in comparison to Alexium.

Many of us are concerned about AJX - and, many are not -- the point is that almost all the concerns about AJX are to do with shareprice - not the business.

Even though we have had issues with Alexium -------- crap comms., overpromise etc - the facts are pretty much the exact opposite of what has brought RAP down here.

Alexium HAS a product in market - indeed, several.

It HAS revenue --------- and, yes, although we chased revenue in a way that we had to readdress lately - but, that has been done - well, at least we did have revenue, and growing - still is, along with wonderful margin growth.

RAP has just had it's approval process shot to bits ------------ Alexium had it's approvals for a LOT of product - ages back - that's what all the fuss was about a couple of years back -

NOW we can see just why this stuff is so important.

Dirk is coming in like a new broom sweeping through - one assumes that a new CEO will be having a wide look at the entire operation - they all do that - and, justifiably and wisely so.

Put a scythe through old bad habits, cut the fat, cut the obvious cost overruns, trim the sales (pun, didn't realise it) - to get to profitable sales.

as to the shareprice - well, it can do what it likes ------------ the facts are that we will ALL have to wait to see just what the business looks like with his stamp on it.

And, it's not just Dirk - it's the Dirk team - the Greer team - they are as tight as - and, now, they have the hobbles off and can operated as one only - a very strong unit.

Lets see how we go from here - everything I hear is good - and, IMO, the prelim will read very well - I am going to read it as if I know nothing of the past - no past promises - just the facts as they are.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.