AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What counts really, page-104

1. 83,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    " I'd never seen such poor buying depth in a stock before."

I have, and I have seen it change to polar opposite in minutes.

I have also had the absolute privilege to see the entire sell side of the board cleaned up in one hit ---------- I have seen that twice.

The first time I saw that - I thought - well, that's a tech stuff up --

but, it wasn't - it was real. An amazing thing to see - and, that was before the days of bots.

I even remember the stock - it was Dysol and it was years ago.

Can't remember what the next company I saw that with - but, I was aware it could happen and wasn't a glitch ------------ it was real that time as well.

With stocks - you just never know - this week has been an amazing week for many stocks on the market - a couple I watch have had huge weeks -- RAP, and ZIP - the latter whose holders I would say are sitting with a weekend of nervous tension - whilst the former have, if they have any sense got a few cases of beer in and looking at the better things in life to get it into perspective.

And, of course - there's us - Alexium.

Who have had our price again battered in the last days - along with the market jitters for North Korea --- which - does that make any sense for us?

Well - yes, because the entire market has the jitters ------------- BUT, IF something does happen in North Korea and the Americans do move in with troops - well, there would be a very very rapid desire for their lightweight combat uniform that is FR etc. - so, we might get an express line to full production ------- who knows.

One ann. like that - and, the buy side would instantly fatten - the sell side disappear in a puff of smoke - the SP be back in the 70's or more and everyone sitting around saying - well, the charts didn't see that one coming and just where have the last 2 years of my life gone?

We could call it the Elliot tsunami

have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.