AJX 10.0% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

This market has long been weary of AJX to be honest, & as...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 788
    This market has long been weary of AJX to be honest, & as investors who should never fall in love with a stock, we should have all seen it a year ago & moved on, there's too much negativity, there's hidden agendas possibly to keep this low (although mkt cap to income etc is still high as you say), theres been incredibly gobby naive management & also Directors who have chomped way too much in earnings etc than they should..
    We've only ourselves to blame, no one else, not the down rampers, not the genuinely good people like Parsifal & pinto who I really believe are fully committed to the idea that AJX will be a powerhouse with a mkt cap double/treble what it is now, even more......without rose coloured specs, if you truly evaluated this company back then, i think we were way too ahead of ourselves for putting OUR money into this...
    Perhaps in a years time when this management have good some better feelings back into the market & they show some solid figures coming through it could be a good investment, I hope so.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.184K 114.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1166370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.